We can design and erect temporary buildings for any usage, for any hire period or for outright sale.
- Secure, rain and weatherproofed buildings – to protect your valuable or delicate/precious goods.
- Quick to erect – essential for insurance or to protect damaged goods.
- Erection onto either prepared or existing bases.
- Any clear span up to 42m, any width, any length, any height.
- Purpose designed and built - not prefab – can fit any irregular or standard requirements and location.
- Accommodates virtually any type or racking or shelving.
- Roof only option – so no need to buy legs.
- Robust buildings – not insecure tents.
- Cladding can be steel sheeting, insulated or non-insulated, or a flexible fabric.
- For weather protection, we can install NSS wall sheeting systems which can be supported off any conventional scaffold, tensioned wires or temporary bridging structure.
60m x 35m Airbus building – 8 days from order to ready to use.
Hawarden Airservices airplane hangar.
Temporary building, with temperature-controlled vacuum lock for manufacturing the Airbus A380 wings.
Temporary building at BNFL, steel roof and frame, fibre glass walls for a non-conductive environment.