About NSS Special Access
50 years experience of special access in every industrial sector
- NSS is a global leader in innovative special access scaffolding systems.
- Our special access scaffold solutions are regularly selected for prestigious, complex and challenging projects where our originality of design, economy and speed of erection are highly valued.
- We have carried out all these projects as an approved supplier to railway, military, industrial and government facilities, where health, safety and commercial sensitivity on site is paramount.
Marylebone Station London - suspended special access deck.
Kings Cross Station London - design for special access travelling rig under main arches.
We work closely with our clients from design to installation
- NSS scaffold systems and services are tailor-made for the client's need. A typical access contract involves a number of specialist phases, all handled in-house.
- First, our engineer conceives a solution to the problem, followed by a preliminary design to check feasibility.
- At this stage we normally erect a test scaffolding rig in our engineering workshops for clients to evaluate.
- Structural aluminium, with a pre-fabricated panel, forms the heart of our special access scaffold systems, accounting for around 95% of the equipment.
- The remainder is the adaptive part, manufactured in our workshops on an individual contract basis.
- Our clients are provided with comprehensive costing and project management information, and consulted throughout the contract.
We have an uncompromising commitment to efficiency and workplace safety
- We operate to high standards of efficiency and productivity, saving clients' time and money.
- Over the years, we have developed safety policies which are rigorously applied.
- Our scaffold teams include highly experienced scaffolders, managed by senior foremen and supervisors.
- All scaffolding is designed and erected to international standards.
We operate worldwide. Find out more about some of our contracts.